3D Printer Main Control Board with TFT touch screen English Version Chitu V3.1 Best price in Egypt
English Version TFT touch screen
This is the first 3D printer motherboard developed by CBD-Tech which has been in the Chinese market for six months with more than a thousand units sold so far.
The board is equipped with a 32-bit high-speed ARM chipset (STM32F103ZET6) which results in high computing power. It uses self-developed open source firmware. The firmware uses configuration files stored in a SD card, which can be updated easily and quickly. The firmware can control cartesian and delta-like 3D printers.
The board comes with a 2.8" color touchscreen to allow a simple interface. The firmware has experienced arc optimization, PID temperature stability optimization and can shutdown automatically after printing.
The Chitu V3.1 can handle pause and resume features, allowing to stop the machine, turn off the electricity and resume the 3D printing process later from the exact point it was stopped.
Characteristics of Chitu V3.1
- External Dimension: 150x100 mm
- Microprocessor: ARM chip STM32 (STM32F103ZET6)
- Input Voltage: 12V~24V, 10~15A
- Power Interface: Ordinary /Circular Interface of Adapter
- Motor Driver: Allegro A4988
- Motor Driven Interface: Single-end features 4 paths & 16 segments and double-end features 5
- paths & 16 segments
- Temperature Sensor Interface: 3 paths of 100K NTC (thermistor), 2 paths of MAX6675 (thermocouple）
- Color Touch Screen: 2.8 or 3.5 inches of TFT
- Connectivity: SD card, square USB that is convenient for plug and play; communication Baud Rate is 115200
- File Format Supported: G-code
- Machine Structure Supported: XYZ type, Ultimaker type, Hbot type, Delta，Kossel type.
- Recommendation of Software: Cura/Repetier-host/Makerware
- 2.8 Inch Touchscreen Size: 60mmx100mm
- 3.5 Inch Touchscreen Size: 65mmx115mm
- Manual: Yes full english manual and schematics
- Drivers: Yes, full english drivers included
- more info here
FB Page : https://www.facebook.com/UgeElectronics