1. A power failure detection module
2. One 3PIN Dupont line.
1. The power input terminal (blue terminal) of the power failure detection module and the UPS are connected to a 220V (110 is also available) power supply. The signal output terminal (three pins) of the power failure detection module is connected to the MKS TFT. (PB0-->B0 Gnd-->- 3.3V-->+).
2. When the power supply is suddenly cut off, the UPS can still supply power to the printer, and the cut-off detection module transmits the cut-off information to the MKS TFT.
3. After the MKS TFT receives the power-off information, it will automatically put the printer into a pause state and remove the print head from the model, so as not to damage the model.
4. The MKS TFT itself already has the function of continuous power off, but when the power is suddenly turned off, it can only save the printing state, and the print head cannot be moved. This problem can be solved by using the power-off continuous module and UPS. At the same time, the UPS only needs to run for about 1 minute, and the requirements for the UPS are not very high.