The new SMD Arduino nano with stamp holes, half-hole immersion gold technology, high-end atmosphere and high-grade, very exquisite! Notice! This version does not have the two pins A6 and A7, and the rest are exactly the same as the usual nano.
1. 12 digital input/output ports D2~D13,
2. 6 analog input ports A0~A5
3. 1 pair of TTL level serial port receiving and receiving ports RX/TX
4. 6 PWM ports, D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
5．Adopt Atmel Atmega328P-AU microcontroller
6. Support USB download and power supply
7. Support external 5V~12V DC power supply
8．Support 9V battery power supply
9. Support ISP download
10. DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
11. 32Kb Flash Memory (of which 2KB used by bootloader) ,1K SRam and 512 Bytes EEPROM
12. 16MHZ on board crystal oscillator.
type-C Cable not Included.