Arduino Nano V3
The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328.
It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Uno, but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one. It includes an FTDI USB to Serial chip so only needs a USB cable (supplied) in order to program it.
- Atmel ATmega328 MCU
- Operating Voltage (logic level) 5 V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12 V
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- 8 Analog Input Pins
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- 32Kb Flash Memory (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
- 1 KB SRAM
- 512 bytes EEPROM
- 16MHz Clock Speed
- Dimensions 0.7 inch x 1.7 inch (18mm x 43mm)