Dual DC Motor Driver 10A
- Can withstand high current overload, the maximum current up to 10A, driving 200w motor.
- This drive also has a brake function can be quickly.
- The drive uses the full two half-bridge driver IC +low resistance N-channel MOSFET components.
- Complete two half-bridge driver IC reliable drive mode, the MOSFET switching losses to a minimum. Improve power utilization. MOSFET driver chip comes with hardware brake function and power feedback feature.
N-channel MOSFET IRF3205 MOSFET, using two dedicated half-bridge driver chip on the tube using the bootstrap capacitor, the tube has sufficient driving voltage, the MOSFET channel can be opened quickly, improve acceleration curvature of the motor, but also quickly for motor braking. This can make the car can quickly start can quickly kill the car.
The drive can operate in 0% -99% of the duty cycle of the PWM modulation, so that the motor can get enough drive voltage.
Module Signal table:
Motor forward: DR = 1 PWM = PWM
Motor reversal: DR = 0 PWM = PWM
Parking brake: DR = X PWM = 0
Motor and power connections
Then the power pins are VCC, GND . Two motors were connected to OUTA1 OUTA2, OUTB1 OUTB2.
Product performance parameters:
- Control Voltage: 3-5v
- Rated voltage: 10v-24v
- Current Rating: 10A
- Peak Current: 10A
- Dimensions: length 80mm, width 55mm
Use: Freescale smart car contest Undergraduate Electronic Design Contest variety of DC motor control circuit