Full-featured analog circuit design kit --Analog Discovery
Set oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic analyzers in one of the portable devices.
MatLab software support, after using the Analog Discovery test circuit with Matlab numerical calculation, simulation, and programming.
Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board
● allow the Analog Dicovery terminal using a standard BNC test leads and probes;
● Optional AC and DC coupled to the oscilloscope probe;
● arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) channel , an optional 50 Euro or Eur..
Using CY7C68013A-56 chip: low power version of the enhanced 51 core, 16KB program data areas, frequency of 48Mhz, 480Mbps high speed transmission protocol standards, in line with USB2.0 specification, backward compatible with USB1.1
Firmware, EEPROM: complete in system programming solu..
This motor driver board, originally designed by Dagu for their Rover 5 platform, is ideal for any small 4-wheel drive robotic vehicle. With four motor outputs, four encoder inputs and current sensing for each motor, it's a must-have when implementing omni or mechanum wheels.Features4 x Low Resistanc..
• Low Noise (Output Ripple) for ZX47-60LN+, 20mVp-p Typ. @ 10MHz
• High Dynamic Range • Wide Bandwidth • Single Supply Voltage: +5V
• Stability Over Temperature
• Built-in Temperature Sensor
• Protected by US patent 6,790,049
The CY8CKIT-049 Prototyping Kits are low cost prototyping platforms for customers wishing to test and develop applications using the PSoC® 4 device family.
The prototyping kits support PC connectivity through the Cypress USB-Serial controller. The devices can be ..
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the latest product in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLEGigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)Extended 40-pin GPIO..