FreeScale FRDM-KL25Z CORTEX-M0 Best price in Egypt
The FRDM-KL25Z is an ultra-low-cost development platform forKinetis L Series KL1x (KL14/15) and KL2x (KL24/25) MCUs built on ARM® Cortex™-M0+ processor. Features include easy access to MCU I/O, battery-ready, low-power operation, a standard-based form factor with expansion board options and a built-in debug interface for flash programming and run-control. The FRDM-KL25Z is supported by a range of Freescale and third-party development software.
Customers can now utilize mbed.org at no charge, with full access to the online SDK, tools, reusable code — which means no downloads, installations or licenses — and an active community of developers.
- MKL25Z128VLK4 MCU – 48 MHz, 128 KB flash, 16 KB SRAM, USB OTG (FS), 80LQFP
- Capacitive touch “slider,” MMA8451Q accelerometer, tri-color LED
- Easy access to MCU I/O
- Sophisticated OpenSDA debug interface
- Mass storage device flash programming interface (default) – no tool installation required to evaluate demo apps
- P&E Multilink interface provides run-control debugging and compatibility with IDE tools
- Open-source data logging application provides an example for customer, partner and enthusiast development on the OpenSDA circuit
- mbed enabled