3D Printer RAMPS 1.4
3D printer RepRap Arduino Mega Shield ( RAMPS ) for a RepRap 3D printer in one small package for low cost.
- Plug in stepper drivers.
- Extruder control electronics on an Arduino MEGA shield for easy service
- Part replacement, upgrade-ability and expansion.E
- 3 PWM controlled mosfet powered outputs.
- Power and Thermistor Support for 2nd Extruder.
- Heated bed control with 11A fuse
- 3 thermistor circuits, 2x Extruder, 1x heatbed.
- 5 stepstick Stepper Driver sockets
- 6 sets of Digital Pins in headers with VCC and GND for endstops
- Extra pins broke out : PWM, digital, serial, SPI, I2C and analog
- Supports Bluetooth and SD card add on upgrades
- Expandable to control other accessories. such as Fans etc
- Fused at 5A for additional safety and component protection
- Thermal Overload Protection circuit
- LEDs indicate when heater outputs on
For Merlin firmware for RAMPS, click here
For Sprinter firmware for RAMPS, click here
For more info about RAMPS and circuit diagram, click here