MOD-XY-LPWM PWM Square Signal Generator With Adjustable Service Cycle and Frequency Best price in Egypt
MOD-XY-LPWM PWM Square Signal Generator With Adjustable Service Cycle and Frequency
This device is capable of generating a square wave signal for experimental development that involves PWM dimming and speed control (eg, motor drivers) as well as other microcontroller uses. It can be controlled via the TTL Serial Protocol (TXD & RXD pins). It is stable and reliable, and simple enough to use.
- Operating voltage: 3.3 - 30 VDC
- Frequency range: 1Hz - 150 KHz
- Frequency Accuracy: Precision in each range is about 2%
- Signal carrying capacity: 5 - 30 mA
- Output amplitude: PWM amplitude equal to the supply voltage
- Operating temperature: -20 - +70 Celsius
- Dimensions: 52 x 32 x 10 mm
- 9600 bps data bits: 8
- Stop bit: 1
- Check digit: none
- Flow control: none
- 1) Setting the PWM frequency:
"F101" command: Set the frequency to 101 Hz (001 to 999)
"F1.05" command: set the frequency to 1.05 KHZ (1.00 ~ 9.99)
"F10.5" command: Set the frequency to 10.5KHZ (10.0 ~ 99.9)
Command "F1.0.5": set the frequency of 105KHZ (1.0.0 ~ 1.5.0)
- 2) PWM duty cycle setting:
DXXX ": Set the PWM duty cycle to XXX (001 ~ 100)
Example:" D050 ", defines the PWM duty cycle is 50%
- 3) Read the Set Parameter:
Send a string "read" to read the defined parameters.
Set successfully: DOWN.
Setup was unable to return: FALL.