nanoCH32V203 is a development board made by MuseLab based on CH32V203C8T6 of QinHeng. It features dual TYPE-C USB interfaces, LCD interface and SD card slot on board, and can be programmed through the USB port which is convenient for prototype verification and development.
● Dual USB interface, USB1 supports Device, USB2 supports Host/Device
● Can be downloaded directly via USB without additional downloader
● Onboard 8MHz and 32.768K crystal oscillator
● FPC-12P cable connector, which can support common LCD (such as ili9341, st7789, etc.)
● SD card slot, which supports SD card reading and writing (SPI protocol)