PCB Tinning Solution 125ml for Covering Copper Layer to prevent the oxidation
• Protect PCB from Corrosion.
• Increase The Durability of The PCB Tracks and Their afford to Electric Current.
• Improve the Quality of Tin Soldering for PCB.
• PCB Tracks Active and Bright.
• Electroless Very Easy Plating.
• Very Safe When Handling, Using and After Plating.
• 125mL is Enough for Plating a PCB up to 600 sq. cm in Less than 25 Seconds at the temperature of (20 to 30 Celsius).
Instructions and steps to use:
1.Preparing a Suitable Plastic Container for PCB Size.
2.Clean PCB with a Soft Steel Wool Grade 0000 (The Copper Should Be Quite Shiny and Oxide Free).
3.Rinse with Warm Water (Don’t Touch PCB Copper Tracks).
4.Put PCB in the Container (The Copper Tracks is Up).
5.Shake Solution Bottle, Pour the Solution until the PCB is Fully Covered and Wait for 25 Sec Max.
6.Rinse PCB with Water After Plating.
Notice and Safety:
• The Solution Temperature is Recommended to be from 20 to 30 Celsius.
• Keep the Bottle Tightly Closed After Using to Preserve the Solution from Oxidation.
• Discard the used solution and do not refill it again in the Bottle.
• Wearing Plastic Gloves is Recommended When Using.
• Close After Using & Keep Away from Children.
• Use Enough Water When Eyes or Wounds Are Touched.