RH6041 is a Dual-channel touch chip for LED lightness regulation. This chip can control the on/off state of LED light and regulate its lightness on a continuous range, which could be used on incandescent and halogen LED strips. As RH6041 has an EFT value over ±2 KV, the touching sensitivity and response time of RH6041 proves to be fine, even under the interference of mobile phones that exist in the near field.
· Working voltage: 2.3V ~ 5.5V (LDO enabled)
· Working current: 3uA@3V in low power mode, fast mode 8uA@3V
· Self-calibration function to adapt to changes in ambient temperature and humidity
· Fast/low power modes, synchronous/ Hold mode, single key/multi key mode
· Active high/low output via external pins, CMOS/Open Drain Output, Maximum On Time
· Built-in voltage regulator circuit, which can effectively prevent power supply voltage ripple interference
· Fast initialization within 0.5 seconds after power-on
· High reliability, built-in debounce circuit in the chip, which can effectively prevent Malfunction due to external noise interference
· SMD packaged i: SSOP16, SOP8, etc.