SIM800C GPRS GSM Arduino Shield Quad Band compatible with SIM900 Best price in Egypt
SIM800C is a quad-band GSM / GPRS module for the castle hole package. Its performance is stable, the appearance of small, cost-effective, able to meet the various needs of customers.
First, SIM800C chip introduction
SIM800C operating frequency of GSM / GPRS 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz, low power consumption can be achieved voice, SMS and data transmission. SIM800C size of 17.6 * 15.7 * 2.3 mm, can be applied to a variety of compact product design requirements .
- Quadrature 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- FTP / HTTP, embedded TCP / UDP protocol
- DTMF detection, Bluetooth 3.0 (optional), USB interface
- Power interface to support 5-26V voltage input, pay attention to the voltage of 5-9V, the power adapter current can provide no less than 2A; support lithium battery (3.6-4.2V)
- The communication interface is a TTL level serial port. Fully compatible with Arduino, while compatible with other 5V, 3.3V, 2.85V system.
- You can use the hardware serial port (D0 D1) or the software serial port (D7 D8) via the jumper cap.
- Support for MICRO SIMCARD.
- Support for four headphone jacks (type I).
- Support for updating the SIM800C firmware via USB or serial port.
- Upgrade to a development board with Bluetooth version.
- Onboard TVS tube, SIM card protection IC, two 100UF tantalum capacitors and other ways to make the development board stable performance.
Second, Aruduino SIM800C shield software introduction
- Through the TTL level serial port and external system communication, the default can directly communicate with the 5V system, no level matching. And 3.3V system, 2.85V system communication, the need for a little bit of hardware processing. We will be in the user manual to do a detailed description.
- Communication interface (command) for the AT command, that is, the control module to achieve the function is entirely through the AT command to achieve, such as: control module to call ATD *******; (* for each other's phone number). We will provide a complete AT instruction set.
- In addition, we will provide some of the common functions of the C program
Aruduino SIM800C shield shipping list
- GSM antenna * 1 (PCB antenna)
- Development board * 1