Wireless UART-RF MODULE 200meter 433MHZ ( HC-11 ) Best price in Egypt
433 Mhz frequency, 200 meter distance range
This is a serial UART wireless module,This module is very similar to zigbee but much cheaper, we call it poor man Zigbee. It is easy to use with micro-controller/Arduino through TX and RX pins, just like Zigbee and using serial commands.
Also (like Zigbee) you can adjust the wireless module parameters (baud rate, channel, and power dBm) by connecting the module to pc usb port using USB->UART module and you can write the AT command using any hyper-terminal programs
The wireless module is based on texas instrument CC1101 chip (check datasheet). It can work as one to many. We have worked out this wireless module with arduino and made a simple code.
- Serial UART, Can work directly with your Micro-controller or Arduino TX/RX
- TI cc1101 wireless transceiver plus LV-TTL UART interface. 100m open space wireless range. Half duplex operation.
- Easy to use (as easy as Zigbee)
- 3.3V-5V operation.can operate directly with USB power.
- Default 9600 baud. Can operate at higher speed but with the expense of more error and shorter range. Baud rate/channel can be modified using specific AT command.
- You can change the wireless module parameters (baud rate, channel, and power dBm) by AT command
- Power, 3.3 V to 5 V. (this pin is marked by white square)
- RX (TTL)
- TX (TTL)
- PIN5 (High level enter AT control mode)