1. 12V relay contact capacity 10A 250V, with optocoupler protection. The onboard power module does not require an external power supply. I/O port drive low level is effective.
2 , used as a microcontroller development board module can be used as home appliance control, it can be used as PLC extended output .
1 , the control signal voltage range : trigger signal is low 0- 2V; high voltage can not exceed 5V .
2. The quality isolation optocoupler has strong anti-interference ability and stable performance; the trigger current only needs 3mA.
3 , 1-16 channels can be turned on / off arbitrarily, or any channel.
4 , the output form: AC 220V 10A directly connected to a load or DC30V 10A .
5. The common port COM of each relay is independent, which is convenient for users to access different signals. Each relay has a normally closed and normally open port.
6. Each relay is equipped with an action indicator light, which attracts brightly and turns off when turned off.
7. The interface design is user-friendly. All interfaces can be directly led out through the wiring terminals, which is very convenient.
8 , is provided with four retaining bolt holes to facilitate installation.
9. PCB board size: 180MM(L)*90MM(W)*20MM(H).
Power supply voltage: 5V 12V (DC)
Supply current: greater than 200mA
each relay can load: 250V 10A (AC) or 30V 10A (DC)
Instructions for use of the product:
1. The power supply must conform to the range of use, DC 12V ;
2. The power supply is in accordance with the wiring diagram, and cannot be reversed; 3. The product uses the LM2596S buck chip, which is slightly hot and is normal. The relay works normally for a long time. The heating phenomenon is normal; 4. The load power should leave a certain margin for the relay load, and the environment of high power ( about 2000W ) and long working hours should be avoided , which will have a certain impact on the product life. Clear list:
One 16- channel relay module