Heartbeat Rate Sensor IR Infrared Module KY39 Sensitive KY-039
For Tutorial ClickHere
- The KY-039 Heartbeat Detector uses a very high resistance resistor R1, because most of the light through the finger is absorbed, it is desirable that the phototransistor is sensitive enough.
- The most important is to keep the shield stray light into the phototransistor.
- For home lighting that is particularly important because the lights at home mostly based 50HZ or 60HZ fluctuate, so faint heartbeat will add considerable noise.Pulse monitor works as follows:
-The LED is the light side of the finger, and phototransistor on the other side of the finger
- Phototransistor used to obtain the flux emitted, when the blood pressure pulse by the finger when the resistance of the photo transistor will be slightly changed.Recommended Connection:
- Sensor pin S connect to Arduino pin Analoog 0 / A0
- Sensor pin + (middle pin) connect to Arduino pin 5+
- Sensor pin – connect to Arduino pin GNDPackage includes
- 1 X KY-039 Heartbeat Rate Sensor Module