Heartbeat Rate Sensor IR Infrared Module KY39 Sensitive KY-039
For Tutorial ClickHere
– The KY-039 Heartbeat Detector uses a very high resistance resistor R1, because most of the light through the finger is absorbed, it is desirable that the phototransistor is sensitive enough.
– The most important is to keep the shield stray light into the phototransistor. – For home lighting that is particularly important because the lights at home mostly based 50HZ or 60HZ fluctuate, so faint heartbeat will add considerable noise. Pulse monitor works as follows: -The LED is the light side of the finger, and phototransistor on the other side of the finger – Phototransistor used to obtain the flux emitted, when the blood pressure pulse by the finger when the resistance of the photo transistor will be slightly changed. Recommended Connection: – Sensor pin S connect to Arduino pin Analoog 0 / A0 – Sensor pin + (middle pin) connect to Arduino pin 5+ – Sensor pin – connect to Arduino pin GND Package includes – 1 X KY-039 Heartbeat Rate Sensor Module
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.