This Module is exactlly the same like your KeyBoard and your Pc will recognize it as a KeyBoard ,and instead of pressing a physical key on the keyboard , the Microcontroller send a character or word to the keyboard Module and your computer will recognize that a keyboard keys has been pressed.
1- Connect yor MicroController Board to the Serial UART TTL to HID Keyboard Emulator Module (Only connect the Module Serial Rx to the Microcontroller board Tx, and GND-GND and +5V power)
2- Plug in the moudle (Serial UART TTL to HID Keyboard Emulator) to your Computer USB port
3- Open any Text editor Application program on your Computer (i.e Word, NotePad, Excel…etc.)
4- Now any charachter sent from the Microcontroller to the Module Rx Pin will be writen at the Text editor Application
– Data Logging Apps.
– Touch-Screen Apps.
– Data Entry Apps.
– Finger Print code sender
– and many many applictaions that needs Digital KeyBoard
This module is a serial port to HID device, which is recognized as a standard USB HID keyboard device on the computer. It is suitable for one-way data transmission. It can receive the data (such as ASCII code) sent by the serial port, and according to the HID keyboard device specification, package the data into a standard keyboard code value and upload it to the computer through the USB port.
Through the provided host computer software, users can also configure the chip’s VID, PID, and various character string descriptors by themselves. No need to drive, plug and play.
- Support 12Mbps full-speed USB transmission, compatible with USB V2.0.
- The default serial port communication baud rate is 9600bps, which supports multiple serial communication formats and various common baud rate settings.
- Support 5V power supply voltage and 3.3V power supply voltage.
- You can configure the chip’s VID, PID, and various string descriptors of the chip by yourself. (upper machine software)
- You can configure the default baud rate of the chip by yourself. (upper machine software)
- Comply with USB related specifications and HID device related specifications.
- A variety of working modes, application of different needs, can simulate the full keyboard function.
- The operation of the setting mode is simple and clear, it is easy to use, convenient and fast, and the information is complete.
- Example demonstration: For example, if you want to send the string “Hello” to the computer through the serial port, select 0 for the module mode, and enter using simple command to write to serial like in Arduino Serial.println(“Hello”). Open a txt text file at random on the computer, and when the serial port is sent, “Hello” will be displayed on the text.
- Wiring: Only connect Serial TX to board RX, and GND-GND and +5V power
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.