- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
High-Performance Modified RISC CPU:
- It has Modified Harvard Architecture
- 84 base directions with flexible tending to modes
- C compiler optimized instruction set of design
- 27 intersect sources
- 3 external interrupt sources
- 24-bit wide guidelines, 16-bit wide data way
- 16 x 16-bit working register cluster
- Up to 30 MIPs task:
- DC to 40 MHz outer clock input
- 4 MHz-10 MHz oscillator contribution with PLL active (4x, 8x, 16x)
- Peripheral and External interface with sources
- 8 user selectable need levels for each hinder
- 4 processor exemptions and programming traps
- Primary and Alternate interface with Vector Tables
DSP Engine Features
- Modulo and Bit-Reversed Addressing modes
- Two, 40-bit wide aggregators with discretionary saturation logic
- 17-bit x 17-bit single cycle equipment fragmentary/whole number multiplier
- Single cycle Multiply-Accumulate (MAC) task
- Dual information fetch
- 40-organize Barrel Shifter
- High current source/sink I/O pins: 25 mA/25 mA
- Optionally combine up 16-bit timers into 32-bit clock modules
- 3-wire SPI™ modules (underpins 4 Frame modes)
- I2C™ module bolsters Multi-Master/Slave mode and 7-bit/10-bit addressing
- There addressable UART modules with FIFO buffers
Motor Control PWM Module Features:
- Complementary or Independent Output modes
- Edge and Center Aligned modes
- Multiple obligation cycle generators
- Dedicated time base with 4 modes
- Programmable yield polarity
- Dead time control for Complementary mode
- Manual yield control
- Trigger for synchronized A/D transformations
Quadrature Encoder Interface Module Features:
- Phase A, Phase B and Index Pulse input
- 16-bit up/down position counter
- Count bearing status
- Position Measurement (x2 and x4) mode
- Programmable digital noise filters on contributions (inputs)
- Alternate 16-bit Timer/Counter mode
- Interrupt on position counter rollover
- 10-bit 1 Msps Analog-to-Digital Converter (A/D)
- A/D Conversion accessible amid Sleep and Idle
- 4 Sample/Hold Channels
- Multiple Conversion Sequencing Options
Special Microcontroller Features:
- Improved Flash program memory:
- 10,000 delete/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 100K (typical)
- Data EEPROM memory:
- 100,000 delete/write cycle (min.) for industrial temperature range, 1M (typical)
- Self-re programmable under software control
- Power up Timer (PWRT), Power on Reset (POR) and Oscillator Start-up Timer (OST)
- Flexible Watchdog Timer (WDT) with on-chip low power RC oscillator is used for reliable operation
- Fail-Safe clock screen / monitor task
- Detects clock catastrophe and switches to on-chip low power RC oscillator
- Programmable code assurance
- In-Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™)
- Programmable Brown-out Detection and Reset generation
- Selectable Power Management modes
- Idle, sleep and Alternate Clock modes
- High speed Flash machinery with low power
- Wide operating voltage range (2.5V to 5.5V)
- Industrial and Extended temperature ranges
- Low power utilization
- Store Name: UGE Electronics
- Vendor: UGE Electronics
28 Mahmoud Hasan St., - behind CIB Bank From Merghany St., - Near Girls College Metro Station Heliopolis, Cairo
- No ratings found yet!
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [Refund@uge-one.com] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [Refund@uge-one.com].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.