The MFRC522 is a highly integrated reader/writer IC for contactless communication at 13.56 MHz. The MFRC522 reader supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE and NTAG. The MFRC522’s internal transmitter is able to drive a reader/writer antenna designed to communicate with ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE cards and transponders without additional active circuitry. The receiver module provides a robust and efficient implementation for demodulating and decoding signals from ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE compatible cards and transponders. The digital module manages the complete ISO/IEC 14443 A framing and error detection (parity and CRC) functionality. The MFRC522 supports MF1xxS20, MF1xxS70 and MF1xxS50 products. The MFRC522 supports contactless communication and uses MIFARE higher transfer speeds up to 848 kBd in both directions.
The following host interfaces are provided: • Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) • Serial UART (similar to RS232 with voltage levels dependant on pin voltage supply) • I 2C-bus interface
Features and benefits :
- Highly integrated analog circuitry to demodulate and decode responses
- Buffered output drivers for connecting an antenna with the minimum number of external components
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A/MIFARE and NTAG
- Typical operating distance in Read/Write mode up to 50 mm depending on the antenna size and tuning
- Supports MF1xxS20, MF1xxS70 and MF1xxS50 encryption in Read/Write mode
- Supports ISO/IEC 14443 A higher transfer speed communication up to 848 kBd
- Supports MFIN/MFOUT
- Additional internal power supply to the smart card IC connected via MFIN/MFOUT
Supported host interfaces
- SPI up to 10 Mbit/s
- I2C-bus interface up to 400 kBd in Fast mode, up to 3400 kBd in High-speed mode
- RS232 Serial UART up to 1228.8 kBd, with voltage levels dependant on pin voltage supply
- FIFO buffer handles 64 byte send and receive
- Flexible interrupt modes
- Hard reset with low power function
- Power-down by software mode
- Programmable timer
- Internal oscillator for connection to 27.12 MHz quartz crystal
- 2.5 V to 3.3 V power supply
- CRC coprocessor
- Programmable I/O pins
- Internal self-test
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.