The MPR121 features an increased internal intelligence plus Freescale’s second generation capacitance detection engine. Some major enhancements include an increased electrode count, a hardware configurable I2C address, an expanded filtering system with debounce, and completely independent electrodes with built-in autoconfiguration. The device also features a 13th simulated electrode which represents the simultaneous charging of all the electrodes connected together. When used with a touch panel or touch screen array, the 13th simulated electrode allows a greater near proximity detection distance and an increased sensing area.
• 1.71V to 3.6V operation
• 29 μA typical run current at 16 ms sampling interval
• 3 μA in scan stop mode current
• 12 electrodes/capacitance sensing inputs in which 8 are multifunctional for LED driving and GPIO
• Integrated independent autocalibration for each electrode input
• Autoconfiguration of charge current and charge time for each electrode input
• Separate touch and release trip thresholds for each electrode, providing hysteresis and electrode independence
• I2C interface, with IRQ Interrupt output to advise electrode status changes
• 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.65 mm 20 lead QFN package
• -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
• General Purpose Capacitance Detection
• Switch Replacements
• Touch Pads, Touch Wheel, Touch Slide Bar, Touch Screen Panel
• Capacitance Near Proximity Detection Typical
• PC Peripherals
• MP3 Players
• Remote Controls
• Mobile Phones
• Lighting Controls
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.