EG2131 300V 1.5A half bridge IGBT and MOSFET Gate Driver IC SMD SOP8
EG2131 is a cost-effective high-power MOS tube and IGBT tube gate drive chip. It integrates a logic signal input processing circuit, a dead-time control circuit, an under voltage shutdown circuit, a latch circuit, a level shift circuit, and a pulse circuit. Filter circuit and output drive circuit, dedicated to the drive circuit in brushless motor controllers. The high-end operating voltage of EG2131 can reach 300V, the low-end Vcc power supply voltage range is wide from 11V to 20V, and the static power consumption is less than 100uA. The chip has a latch function to prevent the output power tubes from being turned on at the same time. The input channel HIN has a built-in 200K pull-down resistor. LIN It has a built-in pull-up 5V high potential, which keeps the upper and lower power MOS tubes in a closed state when the input is left floating. The output current capacity is IO+/-1/1.5A, and it is packaged in SOP8.
- High-end suspended bootstrap power supply design, withstand voltage up to 300V
- Adapt to 5V, 3.3V input voltage
- The highest frequency supports 500KHZ
- Low-side VCC under voltage shutdown output
- Output current capability I O +/- 1A/1.5A
- Built-in dead zone control circuit
- It has a built-in latch function to completely prevent the upper and lower tube outputs from being turned on at the same time.
- HIN The input channel is active at high level and controls the high-end HO output .
- LIN The input channel is active at low level and controls the low-end LO output.
- Few peripheral components
- Package form: SOP-8
- Mobile power high voltage fast charging switching power supply
- Electric vehicle controller
- Variable frequency water pump controller
- 300VStep-down switching power supply
- Brushless motor driver
- High voltage Class-D amplifier
please review datasheet here
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.