The LM158 series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage.
Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, the LM158 series can be directly operated off of the standard +5V power supply voltage which is used in digital systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics without requiring the additional ±15V power supplies.
The LM358 and LM2904 are available in a chip sized package (8-Bump DSBGA) using TI’s DSBGA package technology.
- Available in 8-Bump DSBGA Chip-Sized Package, (See AN-1112 (SNVA009))
- Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB
- Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain): 1 MHz (Temperature Compensated)
- Wide Power Supply Range:
- Single Supply: 3V to 32V
- Or Dual Supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (500 μA)—Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to the Power Supply Voltage
- Large Output Voltage Swing
- In the Linear Mode the Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground and the Output Voltage Can Also Swing to Ground, even though Operated from Only a Single Power Supply Voltage.
- The Unity Gain Cross Frequency is Temperature Compensated.
- The Input Bias Current is also Temperature Compensated.
- Two Internally Compensated Op Amps
- Eliminates Need for Dual Supplies
- Allows Direct Sensing Near GND and VOUT Also Goes to GND
- Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.