- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
- • Ultra-high speed 32-bit 8051 Core with single clock per machine cycle, which is called 1T and the speed is about 70 times faster than traditional 8051
- • 49 interrupt sources and 4 interrupt priority levels
- • Online debugging is supported
- Operating voltage
- • 1.9V~5.5V
- • Built-in LDO
- Operating temperature
- • -40℃ ~ + 85℃
- Flash memory
- • Up to 128Kbytes of Flash memory to be used for storing user code
- • Configurable EEPROM size, 512bytes single page for being erased, which can be repeatedly erased more than 100 thousand times.
- • In-System-Programming, ISP in short, can be used to update the application code. No special programmer is needed.
- • Online debugging with single chip is supported, and no special emulator is needed. The number of breakpoints is unlimited theoretically.
- • Support hardware emulation of SWD interface (requires STC-USB Link1 tool)
- • 4K bytes internal SRAM (EDATA)
- • 8K bytes internal extended RAM (internal XDATA
- • Notes on using xdata:
- • When defining variables, single-byte variables can be defined in xdata, and multi-byte (2-byte, 4-byte) variables need to be defined in edata.
- • Internal high precise RC clock IRC(IRC for short), adjustable while ISP and can be divided to lower frequency by user software.
- • Error:±0.3% (at the temperature 25℃)
- • -1.35%～+1.30% temperature drift (at the temperature range of -40℃ to +85℃)
- • -0.76%～+0.98% temperature drift (at the temperature range of -20℃ to 65℃)
- • Internal 32KHz low speed IRC with large error
- • External crystal (4MHz～33MHz) and external clock
- • Internal PLL output clock
- • Users can freely choose the above 4 clock sources
- • Hardware reset
- • Power-on reset. Measured voltage is 1.7V~1.9V. (Effective when the chip does not enable the low voltage reset function)
- • Reset by reset pin. The default function of P5.4 is the I/O port. The P5.4 pin can be set as the reset pin while ISP download. (Note: When the P5.4 pin is set as the reset pin, the reset level is low.)
- • Watch dog timer reset
- • Low voltage detection reset. 4 low voltage detection levels are provided, 2.0V, 2.3V, 2.7V, 3.0V.
- • Software reset
- • Writing the reset trigger register using software
- • 49 interrupt sources: INT0, INT1, INT2, INT3, INT4, timer 0, timer 1, timer 2, timer 3, timer 4, USART1, USART2, UART 3, UART 4, ADC, LVD, SPI, I2C, comparator, PWMA, PWMB, USB, CAN, CAN2, LIN, LCMIF color screen interface, RTC, all I/O interrupts (8 groups), DMA receive and transmit interrupts of USART 1, DMA receive and transmit interrupts of USART 2, DMA receive and transmit interrupts of UART 3, DMA receive and transmit interrupts of UART 4, DMA interrupt of I2C, DMA interrupt of SPI, DMA interrupt of ADC, DMA interrupt of LCD driver and DMA interrupt of memory-to-memory.
- • 4 interrupt priority levels
- Digital peripherals
- • 5 16-bit timers: timer0, timer1, timer2, timer3, timer4, where the mode 3 of timer 0 has the Non-Maskable Interrupt (NMI in short) function. Mode 0 of timer 0 and timer 1 is 16-bit Auto-reload mode.
- • 2 high speed USARTs: USART1, USART2, whose maximum baudrate clock may be FOSC/4. The following modes are supported, synchronous serial port mode, asynchronous serial port mode, SPI mode, LIN mode, infrared mode (IrDA), smart card mode (ISO7816)
- • 2 high speed UARTs: UART3, UART4, whose maximum baudrate clock may be FOSC/4
- • 2 groups of enhanced PWM, which can realize 8 channels(4 groups complementary symmetry) control signals with dead time, and support external fault detection function.
- • SPI: Master mode, slave mode or master/slave automatic switch mode are supported.
- • I2C: Master mode or slave mode are supported.
- • ICE: Hardware support emulation.
- • RTC: Support year, month, day, hour, minute, second, sub-second (1/128 second). And supports clock interrupt and a set of alarm clocks.
- • USB: USB2.0/USB1.1 compatible with full-speed USB, 6 bidirectional endpoints, support 4 endpoint transfer modes (control transfer, interrupt transfer, bulk transfer and isochronous transfer), each endpoint has a 64-byte buffer.
- • CAN: Two independent CAN 2.0 control units.
- • LIN: An independent LIN control unit (supports versions 1.3 and 2.1), USART1 and USART2 can support two sets of LIN.
- • MDU32: Hardware 32-bit Multiplier and Divider which supports 32-bit divided by 32-bit, 32-bit multiplied by 32-bit operations.
- • I/O port interrupt: All I/Os support interrupts, each group of I/O interrupts has an independent interrupt entry address, all I/O interrupts can support 4 types interrupt mode: high level interrupt, low level interrupt, rising edge interrupt, falling edge interrupt. Provides 4 levels of interrupt priority and supports power-down wake-up function.
- • LCD driver: support 8080 and 6800 interface, and support 8-bit and 16-bit data width.
- • DMA: Support SPI shift to receive data to memory, SPI shift to send data from memory, I2C send data from memory, I2C receive data to memory, USART 1/2 and UART 3/4 receive data to memory, USART 1/2 and UART 3/4 send data from memory, ADC automatically sample data to memory (calculate average value at the same time), LCD driver send data from memory, and copy data from memory to memory
- • Hardware digital ID: support 32 bytes
- Analog peripherals
- • Ultra high speed ADC which supports 12-bit precision 15 channels (channel 0 to channel 14) analog-to-digital conversion. ADC channel 15 is used to test the internal reference voltage. (The default internal reference voltage is 1.19V when the chip is shipped, the error is ±1%)
- • Comparator. A set of comparator
- • Up to 60 GPIOs: P0.0~P0.7, P1.0~P1.7(No P1.2), P2.0~P2.7, P3.0~P3.7, P4.0~P4.7, P5.0~P5.4, P6.0~P6.7, P7.0~P7.7
- • 4 modes for all GPIOs: quasi_bi directional mode, push-pull output mode, open drain mode, high-impedance input mode
- • Except for P3.0 and P3.1, all other I/O ports are in a high-impedance state after power-on. User must set the I/O ports mode before using them. In addition, the internal 4K pull-up resistor of every I/O can be enabled independently.
- Package DIP40
- Store Name: UGE Electronics
- Vendor: UGE Electronics
28 Mahmoud Hasan St., - behind CIB Bank From Merghany St., - Near Girls College Metro Station Heliopolis, Cairo
- No ratings found yet!
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [Refund@uge-one.com] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [Refund@uge-one.com].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.