- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
- Computer Hardware requirements: CPU —- clocked at 1.6G above; — 1G RAM or more;
- Computer System Requirements: OS only supports WINDOWS system, xp, win7-32 bit, win7-64 bit;
- Supports the standard G-code files, such as * .nc, * tap etc. toolpath file;. Carved, SW, UG, PW, and other software to generate tool paths are supported;
- Supports 4-axis, single-axis output frequency up to 25K. 4-axis simultaneous output maximum frequency is 100K Hz;
- Support CAD DXF files generated by the software; PLT / HPGL;
- Support line cutting (needs its own research);
- Supports 4-axis limit function;
- Support for knife function;
- Support homing function;
- Support ATC (requires its own research);
- Support spindle speed, switch control, water, spray control;
- All functions supported custom keyboard shortcuts;
- Support breakpoint carving function;
- NC supports most commonly used system functions: Mirror, translation, circulation, and other functions;
- Compatible withe Any "USB CNC Software" Click Here
True industrial-grade hardware design :
- Compatible ESD, EMI, EMC requirements, simulation test results: meet IEC61000-4-2 security level standard;
- Optocoupler isolation design: the complete elimination of the limit and cause large interference relay control board;
- Extensive use of TVS devices interface security,
- Full metal shielding core chip design;
- The first has a hardware self-test function of USB CNC numerical control card.
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [Refund@uge-one.com] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [Refund@uge-one.com].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.