The laser head is composed of a light-emitting tube, condenser lens and adjustable copper sleeve and it is assembled when delivered, the focal length of the lens is adjusted glued by strong glue stick, which can work directly after connecting to a 5V DC power supply. Pay attention to the laser cell to prevent from being burnt or battery explosion due to a short circuit when removing the battery.
The principle of laser emission and the specificity of generation process determines the characteristics of laser which common light do not have: nice monochromaticity, coherence and directionality and high brightness.
It is mainly used in laser toys, all kinds of level meters, laser projector, etc. For example:
- Electronic pointer: the teacher can use laser pointer to indicate during teaching.
- Electronic level meter: the motor drives head for rotation, a straight line is projected on the wall for horizontal reference during decorating or posting pictures.
- Micro LCD projector: Remove the condenser so that the laser can produce a clear projection on the wall through the controllable LCD screen.
- Remote laser monitor: point the laser on the glass of room to be monitored, receive the laser beam reflected back by the glass, and then detect the vibration of the glass to figure out sound in the room.
- Remote light-control anti-theft alarm: install laser diode and photosensitive resistance on one edge of the fish pond or watermelon patch to be protected and reflectors on the other three edges to form a protective zone.
- Remote laser wireless communication: place a pair of laser transceivers in two distant roofs facing each other respectively, you can send and receive files and even connect to network with the use of serial communication protocol of the microcontroller.
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.