- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Warranty Policy
- Product Enquiry
Mainstream Performance line, Arm Cortex-M3 MCU with 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 72 MHz CPU, motor control, USB and CAN
The CKS32F103CB6 medium-density performance line family incorporates the high-performance ARM®Cortex®-M3 32-bit RISC core operating at a 72 MHz frequency, high-speed embedded memories (Flash memory 128 Kbytes and SRAM 20 Kbytes), and an extensive range of enhanced I/Os and peripherals connected to two APB buses. All devices offer two 12-bit ADCs, three general purpose 16-bit timers plus one PWM timer, as well as standard and advanced communication interfaces: up to two I2Cs and SPIs, three USARTs, an USB and a CAN.
The devices operate from a 2.0 to 3.6 V power supply. They are available in both the –40 to +85 °C temperature range and the –40 to +105 °C extended temperature range. A comprehensive set of power-saving mode allows the design of low-power applications.
These features make the CKS32F103CB6 medium-density performance line microcontroller family suitable for a wide range of applications such as motor drives, application control, medical and handheld equipment, PC and gaming peripherals, GPS platforms, industrial applications, PLCs, inverters, printers, scanners, alarm systems, video intercoms, and HVACs.
- ARM®32-bit Cortex®-M3 CPU Core
- 72 MHz maximum frequency,1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1) performance at 0 wait state memory access
- Single-cycle multiplication and hardware division
- 128 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 20 Kbytes of SRAM
- Clock, reset and supply management
- 2.0 to 3.6 V application supply and I/Os
- POR, PDR, and programmable voltage detector (PVD)
- 4-to-16 MHz crystal oscillator
- Internal 8 MHz factory-trimmed RC
- Internal 40 kHz RC
- PLL for CPU clock
- 32 kHz oscillator for RTC with calibration
- Sleep, Stop and Standby modes
- VBAT supply for RTC and backup registers
- 2 x 12-bit, 1 μs A/D converters (up to 16 channels)
- Conversion range: 0 to 3.6 V
- Dual-sample and hold capability
- Temperature sensor
- 7-channel DMA controller
- Peripherals supported: timers, ADC, SPIs, I2Cs and USARTs
- Up to 80 fast I/O ports
- 26/37/51/80 I/Os, all mappable on 16 external interrupt vectors and almost all 5 V-tolerant
- Debug mode
- Serial wire debug (SWD) & JTAG interfaces
- 7 timers
- Three 16-bit timers, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- 16-bit, motor control PWM timer with dead-time generation and emergency stop
- 2 watchdog timers (Independent and Window)
- SysTick timer 24-bit downcounter
- Up to 9 communication interfaces
- Up to 2 x I2C interfaces (SMBus/PMBus)
- Up to 3 USARTs (ISO 7816 interface, LIN, IrDA capability, modem control)
- Up to 2 SPIs (18 Mbit/s)
- CAN interface (2.0B Active)
- USB 2.0 full-speed interface
- Store Name: UGE Electronics
- Vendor: UGE Electronics
28 Mahmoud Hasan St., - behind CIB Bank From Merghany St., - Near Girls College Metro Station Heliopolis, Cairo
- No ratings found yet!
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [Refund@uge-one.com] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [Refund@uge-one.com].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.