- Push-button interface, playback can be edge or level activated
- Automatic power-dwon mode
- On-chip 8Ω speaker driver
- Signal 3V Power Supply
- Can be controlled both manually or by MCU
- Sample rate and duration changable by replacing a single resistor
- Record up to 20 seconds of audio
- Dimensions: 37 x 54 mm
If you want change record duration, an external resistor is necessary to select the record duration and sampling frequency, which can range from 8 – 20 seconds (4-12kHz sampling frequency). The Voice Record Module of our provide default connect 100k resistor through P2 by short cap. So the default record duration is 10s.
Record Operate Guide
- Push REC button then the RECLED(D1) will light and keep push until record end.
- Release the REC button
- Select Playback mode: PLAYE, just need push one time, and will playback all of the record or power down ; PLAYL, you need always push this button until you want to stop playback record or end ; REPEAT, switch 5 to right side, and the record will playback time a time until switch to light or power down
- FT mode, when you switch 6 to right side, that means all of you speak to MIC will direct playback from Speaker.
We can build a Auto PIR Alarm small project. We have record a short alert tone in Voice record module. Then we controlPIR Sensor and Voice record module by Freaduino ATMage328. Of course you can also use PIR and record function. Use your imagination.
Programming Demo code like :
Power Amplifier Circuit
If you want extern power amplifier circuit to Speakers, you can use LM386, D2283, D2322, TA7368, MC34119 etc amplifier IC. Note, SP+ or SP- is you do not want to use, must vacant, do not connect to GND. Used LM386 power amplifier circuit as below:
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.