LG8F328P mini EVB 5V Arduino Pro Mini replacement development board
The LG8F328P mini EV development board is a drop-in replacement Arduino Pro Mini pin compatible board. Instead of using the Pro Mini ATMega328p, it instead features the LG8F328P microcontroller. This microntroller was not only designed to be a low cost replacement for the ATMega328 but it also significantly improves on the 328s features. Most significant of which, the LG8F328P is capable of running sketches at over twice the speed of the Pro Mini and includes other improvements such as higher resolution ADCs, a DAC, high current output pins and built in unique serial number (GUID).
Model: LG8F328P Mini EV Pro Mini
Supply voltage: 5V via 5V pin
Supply current: ~32mA
Clock speed 32MHz
DIO: 12 / max 22
ADC: 8 (12 bit)
DAC: 1 (8 bit)
Comparator 1 (8 bit)
PWM Max 9
High current 80mA pins: 4
Dimensions (ex header pins): 45mm x 18mm x 4mm
Arduino IDE Setup Guide:
Note: This setup guide assumes that you have already downloaded and installed the Arduino IDE. If not please download and install it from the Arduino website here: https://www.arduino.cc/en/software
Adding support for the LGT8F328P development board is as easy as adding support for most other types of Arduino boards thanks to a set of board manager files created by David Buezas. To add board support to your Arduino IDE simply follow these steps:
1) Open up your Arduino IDE and click on the ‘File’ menu then select ‘Preferences’
2) In the window that opens up locate the text box labelled ‘Additional Boards Manager URLs:’ then click on the open window button to the right of the text box:
3) In the window that opens up cut and paste the following on a new line:
4) Once pasted in, close the window and the Preferences window by clicking the OK buttons.
5) Next, in the main Arduino IDE window click the ‘Tools’ menu then go to the ‘Board:’ option and select ‘Boards Manager’ from the sub-menu.
6) In the Boards manager window that opens up locate the board files titled ‘LGT8fx Boards’ and then click on it’s install button.
7) The Arduino IDE will now install the board files required to support the LG8F328P board:
Refund Policy for UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “
1. Returns and Refunds
Thank you for shopping at UGE Electronics “Https://uge-one.com “. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
2. Eligibility for Refund
To be eligible for a refund, please make sure that:
– The item was purchased in the last 14 days.
– The item is in the original packaging.
– The item isn’t used or damaged.
3. How to Initiate a Refund
To initiate a refund, please contact our customer support at [[email protected]] or . Provide your order number and details about the product you would like to return.
4. Refund Processing Time
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
5. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you wish to exchange an item, please contact our customer support. You will be responsible for the return shipping costs, and we will cover the shipping costs of the replacement item.
7. Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately for assistance. We will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
8. Contact Information
If you have any questions about our Refund Policy, please contact us at [[email protected]].
Important Note: This Return & Refund Policy is applied only for Orders invoiced VIA UGE Electronics, and regarding any Orders has been invoiced VIA any Other Vendor you can check the Return & Refund Policy of this Vendor VIA the Vendor Stroe Page, and it’s not our responsibility for any issue between you and the Vendor.